The initial legal consultation
The initial legal consultation is particularly suitable for getting an initial assessment of how an expert will assess your situation. You will have the opportunity to have your concern or problem legally evaluated by a professional lawyer.
Thats how it works
- Describe your concern or problem
- Book an appointment
- Get analysis and chances of success
What do you get from the consultation?
The specialized lawyer will analyze your concern or problem and advise you on your chances of success. The lawyer makes a prognosis as to whether your request has a chance of success and how your problem can be solved. You will also receive tips and advice on what you can do yourself. If desired, you will receive an offer on how we can help you if we take over your request for you.
- All issues concerning the German immigration law (BUT no right of asylum and no right of deportation).
- All issues concerning German citizenship law.
- Questions about setting up a business in Germany.
- Questions about labor law (dismissal, warning, lawsuit against dismissal, employment contract, etc.).